2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable document materials (not videos) on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Classes, courses or subscriptions can be terminated at any time without notice when a class is discontinued.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Cancelation Policy
For monthly subscriptions, a student may cancel their subscription at any time by going into their student account and managing their subscription. Once a subscription is canceled, the student will have access to their class until the end of their payment period. Students are NOT refunded for that month of subscription, they simply have access to the end of their subscription month period. If a student contacts our office for the admin to cancel their account manually, students will lose access to their class immediately at the time of cancelation. There are no refunds for the subscription month. It is recommended that should a student chose to cancel their subscription, to do so within their own student account profile to have access to their classes until the end of their subscription period. If a student cancels their account, they will still have access to their Free Online Spiritual Gifts Test class and can still register for other classes. A student canceling a class subscription does not delete their account from Mysterion Academy. It simply will unenroll them from their canceled class. Delinquent payments will cause a student to be dropped from their class.
10. Refund Policy
There are no refunds once a student has logged into their class whether an individual class or a subscription. In our back office, we keep records of students sign-in and log-in counts and IP addresses along with class progress.